Sunday, May 1, 2011

Robin Crossplay


Via: DeviantArt

The tights were made with a simple tights pattern, and for the gloves I traced my hands and left a little seam allowance and sewed them together. It's spandex so it stretches, but I made them a wee small so it's a tight fit. The dress part was draped on a dress form and tailored down to fit me. So I can't be of much help on that. The details are heat and bonded on. The cape is basically a big triangle, that is folded in half and at the top of the triangle is the neck whole where I added a collar that stays pinned together. The belt is just a long piece of foam with yellow spandex wrapped around it and a circle foam piece with spandex covering it glued on top. The mask is just craft foam and elastic, with a piece of thing white fabric glued over the eye wholes.

No comments:

Post a Comment