Friday, July 15, 2011

Gallery: More Harry Potter Spell Tattoos

In honor of the release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2, here is a follow-up to last year's popular gallery of Harry Potter Spell Tattoos.


This is my Harry Potter tattoo across the top of my back!

One of my favorite scenes from Harry Potter is during Half-Blood Prince when Hermione casts the Oppugno spell and sets the yellow birds chasing after Ron after she gets upset seeing him with Lavender Brown. My sister designed it for me and then, my tattoo artist Harry drew up his own version and this is what it came to be!

Ron & Hermione Forever!

Source:  16cupcake

me and Teresa. we got this yesterday <3



"I await a protector" in latin, also known as the Patronus Charm from Harry Potter!

Source: amongclouds

Source: fondofsnape


Source: The Cells
Mischief Managed my first tattoo.

Source: fuckyeahtattoos 

A spell from Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, my favorite of the series I grew up on. I wanted to get a tattoo of a spell that was powerful and deadly, and this has always been my personal favorite. A little reminder of the books I love, and that you can’t let people get you down because you always have the power to defeat them.

Done by Spencer Evans at Strange City in Edmonton, AB




My second tattoo. Alohomora is the spell that opens locks in Harry Potter. I gave myself the key to open anything. Done by Matt Lentz at Under the Needle in Seattle.

Source: FYeahTattoos

First tattoo, it’s the Patronus Charm from Harry Potter, my favorite spell.  Some people have given me crap about this, but to me, Harry Potter is timeless.  What else can interest someone from the age of 8 to 18?

inked by Jim at Steihl’s Body Modification in Ithaca, NY.

Source:  Miss Otter

My friend & i love harry potter so we got matching tattoos. she has nox. :)

Source: FYeahTattoos

This is my first tattoo. I got it for my 18th birthday! I love harry potter so this fits me perfectly!


My second tattoo, done at Soul Inn House in Melbourne.
I love the Harry Potter books more than anything, and this line always makes me smile.

Source: alohomora

My first tattoo.  Just to show my eternal love for the Harry Potter series with my favourite charm “Expecto Patronum”! <3

Source: BeLikeaLion


 for friendship and our love to death and harry potter



I just got this one today.
It’s a bottle of Felix Felicis.
Harry Potter means a great deal to me so I got this tattoo. I also got it because it means Luck. :)


I got this done four weeks ago at Stardog Tattoos in Conway, AR.

The five stars make up the Libra constellation. I’ve always had a great interest in stars and space and as Libra is my astrological sign, I thought it a good way to represent the light that comes from the spell Lumos.

As for why I got the word ‘Lumos’, it is the simple fact that I’ve been an avid Harry Potter fan since the books were first published and I wanted to pay homage to the boy wizard with whom I grew up. When deciding exactly what word or phrase I wanted, I thought heavily for a while until I remembered Dumbledore’s quote, “Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remember to turn on the light.” It does not matter how upset I may be or how determined I am to give up, I will always have a source of light nearby. Lumos.

Source: Sizzlin-Sami

First tattoo. Meaning can be found in click through link.



I got this lovely thing the weekend the Wizarding World of Harry Potter opened with my best friend :) ( who also has Mischief Managed on her foot) it was the best souvenior I have ever had.I love Harry Potter so much. And it’s hard to tell but this is the middle of my back.

Source: crisisioux



It says ‘Lumos’ in my grandmothers handwriting. She raised me when my parents wouldn’t and she is the best lady I have ever met. I hope one day I can be as graceful as she is. It’s the spell from Harry Potter for light, to remind me that when times seem dark all I have to do is light my wand to show me the way. :)


I got this tattoo for a lot of reasons and obviously, I love Harry Potter. It is much more than some sort of fandom to me and I believe only people who have experienced a book series, games, or something, it possibly changed their live in some sort of huge manner.

Harry Potter is what did it for me.

I had difficult reading and writing, basically in some way, didn't know /how/ to read. I struggled with the Harry Potter books but I did it, I made it through them, by the end of the books, I found reading easier. I advanced from lower, special education classes to advanced. I owe a lot to it.

And well, in general, the series is absolutely amazing and sureal. :B

The paw prints represent my favorite character--Sirius Black. I will always have that deep infatuation for him that will never be rid.

It's on my left shoulder and the reason it seems to be crooked, is because I lifted my shoulder accidentally in the picture. Too fidgety for cameras. >3

Wow.

Too much information.

Hope everyone loves it as much as I love it.


"Riddikulus" via Refinery29


Hiyaa! i had my harry potter tattoo about 6 months ago and i LOVE it, i have 4 tattoo's overall and this is my only hp one and its the biggest!,
'i solemnly swear that i am up to no good' followed by- micheif managed!
i want another hp one but stuck on what at the mo, im thinking maybe something to do with the mirror of erised or dobby x


I just got this on my right calf! (it was ouchie)


No comments:

Post a Comment