Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Korra


Korra (from Legend of Korra) by Maja

"These pictures were taken by my fantastic boyfriend on the summer holiday in Croatia :) I was wearing the original Korra dress, what was pretty hot in the middle of the summer, when the sun was shining like it wanted even the sea to boil….. so my only and clever companion suggested to take off the furry leather skirt and the boots :)

If you’re interested, I got sunburn… But since Korra is a girl from the damn Southern Pole and she doesn’t usually show her shoulders when the sun can shine on them… just don’t mind… She might easily get sunburn too, ok?

Even if I’ve got sunburn and cooked in my cosplay and I also have to admit that those rock were some very uncomfortable rocks to stand or waterbend on (seriously, just look at them), I enjoyed that photo-shooting. :)  

The main reason I love these photos because of the strong presence of the earth, you know, the uncomfortable rocks, and the water as elements. :)  I hope you’ll enjoy my photos! (Anyway, I wish you could have seen the faces of the sunbathing grannies when I slowly walked by… in my furry costume….. :’D)"





No comments:

Post a Comment