Thursday, October 10, 2013

Raven


Raven (from Teen Titans) by Anoriel
Photographed by ChikaraSan in Kassel, Germany
"Completely self-made and man, was I under time pressure! The leotard is made of faux stretchy leather in a slight off-white tone, as are the shoes. Wig is self-styled and the gems are self-made too. But there is still a lot I want to redo and make better for a reshooting very soon, I hope, maybe even with my pretty Starfire. (the form of her hood for example. I didn't have enough fabric left …) I also really love her appearance in season 4 episode 13, "The end part 3". Ah but I'm generally in love with all the Raven-centered episodes and I plan on making more Raven costumes. I felt very comfortable wearing this costume and I'm very happy I got to portray her, even if it was just a test run. So yeah, I'm really looking forward to re-wear it and re-shoot it with epic smoke or something."

No comments:

Post a Comment